Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has been a long-standing commitment at ICICI Bank. The Bank’s contribution to social sector development includes several pioneering interventions and is implemented through the involvement of stakeholders within the Bank and through the broader community. The Bank established the ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth (ICICI Foundation) in 2008 with a view to significantly expand the activities in the area of CSR. Over the last few years ICICI Foundation has developed significant projects in specific areas, and has built capabilities for direct project implementation as opposed to extending financial support to other organisations.
CSR Project or Activity
1) Projects of ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth ( Amount spent on the projects 1,745 INR mn)
2) Rural development and other related projects (Amount spent on the projects 4,678.6 INR mn)
3) Contribution towards armed forces welfare (Amount spent on the projects 50 INR mn)
4) Financial literacy (Amount spent on the projects 56.2 INR mn)
5) Miscellaneous (Amount spent on the projects 71.3 INR mn)